Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All about make-up

Make-up

Make-up is one thing I really, really like……. All with the eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, foundation every thing at ‘special occasions ’ my mom lets me wear some.
I’m not allowed to wear make-up as I please but it is all for a good reason my mother would not be so against it if it wasn’t, girls if you wear make-up day and night your skin would get uglier by the day, if you do not like your face or skin do not cover it with make-up coz then you’ll only make it worst guys don’t like it when girls are all covered in make-up, don’t hide!!! Girl if you are one of those girls that is wearing make-up all day, during school ect. then just try for a month going to school without make-up 1 month, no make-up not in the mornings not at school not in the evenings nor nights or even weekends!! Try it and after 1 month if you feel like nothing has changed then try for another month, just keep trying you’ll feel the difference but you have to be dedicated and honest and respect yourself for trying and don’t break the promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment